A crosswalk in central Germany seeks to both inform and entertain pedestrians waiting to safely cross the street.
Samsung, you’re getting worse. Can’t we go back in time to when they made good video content.
Crossroads Community - Street Fare
Advertising Agency : Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, New York, USA
Good friend of the blog and our creative world is running a “Pheromone” Party. We’ve mentioned it on twitter so thought we’d shout it out here too.
Looks like its going to be a hell of an experience.
LA’s hottest matchmaking event based on the science of smell is coming to London. Bring a t-shirt you’ve slept in, and find out who you’ve really got chemistry with. The nose knows!The Science:Pheromones are the chemical triggers of sexual attraction in mammals. Pheromones determine fecundity; if you are attracted to someone’s pheromones it is an indicator that you two will have healthy offspring. While not confirmed, it is suspected that males smell availability and females smell genetic quality.How The Party Works:1. Guests are asked to sleep in a cotton t-shirt for 3 nights in a row to capture their odour print and bring this in a ziploc bag to the party.2. Bags are labeled pink for girl, blue for boy. They bags are assigned a number. Only the guest knows what their shirt’s number is.3. Bags are placed on a table. Guests smell the bags at their leisure throughout the party.4. If a guest finds the smell attractive, they take a picture with the bag. These pictures areprojected as a slide show on the wall at the party.5. If you see a guest you find attractive holding your number, this is the greenlight to talk to them.6. At the end of the party, a facebook album is created and all of the pictures are tagged - so if you missed your match at the party, you can still contact them.Special Guests:
- Odette Toilette: Scent-lover Odette Toilette has hosted events and experiences since 2010 that make fragrance more fun. Odette Toilette will be talking about Dirty Scents!
- Etat Libre D’ Orange: The English counterpart of the most creative and subversive French perfumery will host a storytelling corner with a selection of wonderful perfumes from their boutique
- Novemto Komo: Self taught illustrator and artist will create live art using materials that will send your senses into a frenzy
- Mary Beth Morossa: Macabre cabaret and performance artist Mary Beth Morossa has stepped out from between the pages of a Grimm’s Fairytales book, brushed the dust from her corset and is ready to entertain you!
- Annexe Magazine: All guests will get a free bespoke scent fanzine created by London’s finest press publicationPrice: £6 advance tickets or £10 on the door“If you can think of a better way to spend a Thursday night than huffing the dirty t-shirts of complete strangers… then you’re kind of messed up.” - Vice Magazine“Apparently the nose knows.” - Discovery